Disney's Beach Club Villas wrap leisure, elegance and romance into a full-service New England-style Disney Deluxe Villa Resort.
Adjacent to Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resorts, this community of Studios and Villas shares the beachside delights of 25-acre Crescent Lake and the high-spirited fun of Stormalong Bay. The Bay—a 3-acre water wonderland—features waterfalls, a lazy circular river, a waterslide and an elevated tanning deck to let you soak up the sun's golden rays. Crescent Lake is the site of lively family activity—its surface dotted with rented watercraft and catch-and-release fishers.
On the white-sand shores of the lake you can stretch out and relax, or you can soak in 3 quiet crystal pools and 7 spas. Guests who want to keep up their fitness routine can take advantage of state-of-the-art exercise equipment at the Ship Shape Health Club, open 24 hours a day and offering saunas, steam rooms and massage therapy. And when you're ready to dine, treat yourself to succulent steaks, seafood, chicken and lamb dishes prepared in the open kitchen of Yachtsman Steakhouse.
Your day ends in bliss as you return to the Villas. The nautical allure of the Eastern Seaboard comes alive with architecture that features intricate wooden accents and a soft pastel color palette. Retreat to one of our stately Studios with kitchenettes or one of our spacious Villas complete with a kitchen, living area and a host of home-style amenities. Enjoy charming views from your windows and private porch or balcony.
Disney's Beach Club Villas has been designated by the Florida Green Lodging Program, recognizing the Resort's environmentally responsible practices.
Activities for Children
In addition to all the fun of Crescent Lake and Stormalong Bay, there's a high-tech game room. Children ages 3–12 can enjoy the Sandcastle Club, a supervised activity center that affords parents a carefree night on the town. (Additional fee required.)
Accommodations for Business Meetings
Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Convention Center offers more than 73,000 square feet of flexible meeting and function space, featuring state-of-the-art booth-controlled A/V and lighting, high-speed and wireless Internet connectivity, ceiling-recessed screens and much more. The business center, located in the Convention Center, provides fax, photo copy, mail and computer services, including Internet access (additional fee applies) for Resort Guests. If you are planning a meeting, please call (321) 939-7129. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Location and General Information
Disney's Beach Club Villas is located near Epcot theme park, Disney's Hollywood Studios theme park and Disney's BoardWalk Area. It is a smoke-free Resort; smoking is permitted only in designated outdoor smoking locations.
Services and Amenities at Disney's Beach Club Resort
24-Hour Room Service
- To order room service, select Dining Options on your Guest Room telephone.
Ship Shape Health Club
- Free of charge for guests staying at Disney's Beach Club Villas.
- Open 24 hours a day, an attendant is present from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Guests wanting 24-hour access to the club must meet with an attendant to sign a waiver and obtain a 24-hour access key.
- Located between Lafferty Place Arcade and Periwig's Salon in the Yacht & Beach Club Common area. This health and fitness offers massage therapy (by appointment), body treatments, skin care and hair services and saunas and steam rooms for men and women.
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment by Nautilus and Hammer Strength includes treadmills, ellipticals, stair climbers, regular and recumbent bicycles, weight machines and free weights.
- Resort Guests must be 14 years of age or older to use the facilities. Guests 14 to 17 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Spa services include a surcharge (starting at $50) and are by appointment. A personal trainer is also available by appointment. In-room service is also available for an additional cost.
Receive a complimentary gift, which can be redeemed at many Walt Disney World Resort spas.
Babysitting and Childcare Services
- Sandcastle Club is a supervised activity center that accommodates children ages 3 to 12. Kids are treated to arts and crafts, computer games, Disney movies, dinner and snacks in an environment created just for them.
- Reservations are required for the Sandcastle Club, open daily from 4:30 p.m. to midnight.
- Together with independent childcare provider Kids Nite Out, Disney's Beach Club Villas also offer you the convenience of one-to-one in-room babysitting.
- Also available: a childcare specialist to accompany you and your family during your visit to the Parks, providing a helping hand where needed. In-room childcare is available for children ages 6 months to 12 years.
- To make a reservation for the Sandcastle Club or in-room babysitting, please contact the Front Desk or the concierge during your visit.
- Available to Resort hotel Guests 7 days a week from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Located in the main lobby, the concierge can help you purchase Park tickets, make dining reservations and secure show seats, among other services.
- Self-parking near Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Convention Center.
- Valet parking is also available for a nominal fee.
- Dry cleaning and valet laundry service is available. Select Housekeeping on your Guest Room phone to request service.
- 24-hour self-service laundry rooms are located in the pool area.
Wireless (Wi-Fi) Internet Access
- Guests with a Wi-Fi-enabled PC or laptop computers can purchase a Wi-Fi access card from the business center.
- At the end of the main hall in the Convention Center, providing fax, photo copy, mail and computer services, including Internet access (additional fee applies) for Resort Guests.
Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Convention Center
- Host your events in more than 73,000 square feet of usable meeting space including 2 ballrooms, 21 breakout rooms, 2 registration counters, state-of-the-art booth-controlled A/V and lighting, high-speed and wireless Internet connectivity, ceiling-recessed screens and much more. Banquets of up to 3,000 can be accommodated in the Grand Harbor Ballroom.
- If you are planning a meeting, please visit Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Convention Center or phone Disney Meetings at (321) 939-7129.
Services for Guests with Disabilities:
- Mobility and medical equipment use
- Accommodation of special requests, including allowances for service animals
- Telephones/TTY for the hearing impaired
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms and bathrooms
- Valet parking
- Cable TV (includes Disney programming) in each bedroom and living room
- DVD player or DVD/VCR combo player (except Studios)
- High-speed Internet access (complimentary for select Suite accommodations; for all other accommodations, additional fee applies)
- Ceiling fan
- Vacuum cleaner
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- In-room wall safe
- Voice mail
- Whirlpool tub (except Studios)
- Full-size washer and dryer (except Studios)
- Pack 'n Play playard available