The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa offers graceful accommodations inspired by the American Arts & Crafts movement and nearby award-winning dining experiences. Many rooms feature outstanding views and all have thoughtfully designed layouts. And with Theme Park admission, all Guests enjoy a special entrance to nearby Disney California Adventure Park. Located in the heart of Downtown Disney District, this Hotel is also just steps away from exceptional dining and entertainment at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
The striking architectural style of Disney Grand Californian Hotel & Spa is based on the Arts and Crafts movement of the early 1900s. The interior design is inspired by the National Parks Service lodges of the western United States. The lobby at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel features an oversized fireplace hearth, lofty ceilings and sweeping crossbeams.
From poolside to hearthside, a variety of dining experiences await appetites of all sizes. Select from a tempting variety of dining experiences, ranging from quick-service snacks to gourmet meals.
- Hearthstone Lounge: Unwind around the charming hearth, or enjoy the view of Disney California Adventure Park from the porch.
- Napa Rose: Inspired by Napa Valley cuisine, this acclaimed restaurant boasts a collection of award-winning vintages and has been rated #1 in the Zagat survey for 4 years running.
- Napa Rose Lounge: Enjoy spectacular views as you sip a glass of California wine or your choice of refreshing beverages by the fireplace or on the terrace.
- Storytellers Café: Fresh and delicious American favorites are served in an atmosphere that evokes the golden age of storytelling. A Character Dining breakfast buffet is also offered.
- White Water Snacks: Stop in for a quick bite at this poolside snack bar.
From nearby pools to a modern fitness center, complement your stay at the Villas with an array of nearby recreational activities for the entire family.
The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa feature classic Golden State themes in each room with Arts and Crafts styling, rich oak furnishings, and thoughtful and imaginative room layouts. Many rooms have views of Disney California Adventure Park. Room views are based on availability.
- Sleeps up to 4
- 1 queen-size bed & 1 queen-size sleeper sofa
- Full bath
- Sleeps up to 5
- 1 king-size bed, 1 queen-size sleeper sofa & 1 pull-down bed
- Full kitchen
- 2 full bathrooms including master with whirlpool tub
- Sleeps up to 9
- 1 king-size bed, 1 queen-size bed, 2 queen-size sleeper sofas & 1 pull-down bed
- Full kitchen
- 3 bathrooms, including master with whirlpool tub
3-Bedroom Grand Villa
- Sleeps up to 12
- 1 king-size bed, 4 queen-size beds, 1 queen-size sleeper sofa & 1 double-size sleeper sofa
- Full kitchen
- Washer/dryer, 4 bathrooms, including master with whirlpool tub
The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa features a variety of nearby amenities and recreation options that the entire family can enjoy. Sample award-winning wines, lounge by the pools, work out in the fitness center and more. The following activities and amenities are currently accessible to Disney Vacation Club Members and some require an additional fee.
Guest experiences include the daily Grand Quest (a family scavenger hunt), a private Build-a-Bear Workshop® session, a course in beauty basics at Sephora and an early-morning power walk through Disney California Adventure Park. Activities are based on availability and are subject to change.
Pamper yourself in this nearby spa inspired by Balinese elements to reflect the beauty, spirit and traditions of both Eastern and Western cultures. A variety of therapeutic facilities include a spacious Couples' Pavilion, sauna and steam rooms, and a full-service nail pavilion.
- Fountain Pool: An artisan-crafted turtle fountain is the highlight of this peaceful pool oasis.
- Redwood Pool: Glide down a Redwood Tree-themed waterslide as you "splashland" into this large pool.
- Mariposa Pool: With 4 private cabanas and a whirlpool spa, this beautiful pool is the perfect spot to hang out and relax.
Grizzly Game Arcade
Players of all ages can take refuge in this gamer haven conveniently located along the corridor into the Villas.
This 4,000-square foot facility has individual monitors on much of its state-of-the-art fitness equipment, free weights, treadmills, elliptical machines and more. Open 24 hours a day.
Convenient Theme Park Entry
Enter Disney California Adventure Park using the special entrance with valid theme park admission.
Services for Children
The following services for children are available (subject to availability):
- Pinocchio's Workshop: a childcare facility offering crafts, games, storytime and videos under the supervision of a trained staff
- In-room babysitting
Acorn's Gifts and Goods offers Disney merchandise and an appealing selection of gifts and sundries including snacks, sunscreen and other items. The nearby Downtown Disney District also features many popular stores and restaurants.
Amenities may vary by resort and are subject to change without notice.